Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Yummy Vegetable lo mein recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Vegetable lo mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Vegetable lo mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy vegetable lo mein recipe. You can cook yummy vegetable lo mein using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy Vegetable lo mein:
- Provide of #Sauce#.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken flavor soup base mix or chicken broth.
- You need 1/6 cup of light soy sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of mushroom flavored dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of oyster flavored sauce.
- Provide 2 table spoon of sesame oil.
- Use Dash of white peppers.
- Get 1 table spoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 table spoon of or as your taste Sriracha sauce.
- Provide of #Vegetable of your choice#.
- Use 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of minced ginger.
- Provide 1 pound of spaghetti or egg lo mein noodle.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds (optional).
- Take of green onion.
- Use of Matchsticks carrot.
- You need of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get of Bamboo shoots.
- Use of Beans sprouts.
- Use of Napa cabbage.
- Provide of Spinach or chives (Nira).
Steps to make Yummy Vegetable lo mein:
- In the bowl make your sauce with first 9 ingredients and set aside..
- Cooking oil in the skillet heated with garlic and ginger. Add green onion,shiitake and carrots for about 2 min..
- Add rest of your favorite vegetables except beans sprouts (I like mine crunchy) and cook for 3 min then add cooked noodle and beans sprouts..
- Pour sauce over and mix well. Cut heat off, sprinkle sesame seed and serve 😋.
If you find this Yummy Vegetable lo mein recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.