Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you boost your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and jolly up!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey pepperoni stromboli recipe. To cook turkey pepperoni stromboli you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli:
- You need 1 of prepared pizza dough ready to be rolled out.
- Provide 4 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sun-dried tomato pesto.
- You need 1/2 packages of 5 oz. turkey pepperoni, sliced in half.
- Get 1 of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli:
- Roll out pizza dough to a rectangular shape. Spread sun-dried tomato pesto over pizza dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Crumble ricotta over pesto. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368701-homemade-ricotta.
- Top with halved turkey pepperoni slices..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over toppings..
- Season with ground black pepper. Fold over the outside edges to make an even rectangle..
- Starting from the end closest to you, roll up the dough like a jelly roll, as tight as you can. Pinch seams together and lay seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet..
- Beat the egg with garlic powder and a splash of water. Brush garlic egg wash all over stromboli..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and make cuts in top of stromboli..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve with pizza sauce to dip..
In a bowl, add parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, turkey pepperoni, shredded mozzarella cheese, red pepper flakes, basil flakes, black pepper, and mix together. Add the filling onto one half of the pizza dough. Slice the fresh mozzarella into thick slices and add to the top of the filling. For stromboli, layer dough with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Roll the dough up lengthwise as tightly as possible and pinch the edges to seal.
If you find this Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.