Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fig, Dry-Cured Ham, and Blue Cheese Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig, Dry-Cured Ham, and Blue Cheese Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fig, dry-cured ham, and blue cheese salad recipe. To make fig, dry-cured ham, and blue cheese salad you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fig, Dry-Cured Ham, and Blue Cheese Salad:
- You need 4 slice of Cured ham.
- You need 4 of Figs.
- Take 50 grams of Blue cheese.
- Provide 1 of two handfuls Leafy salad greens.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Pine nuts, walnuts, pistachio, etc..
- Use 1 of Pomegranate or Balsamic glaze (a substitution sauce is listed in Step 5).
- Get 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 dash of Black pepper.
Steps to make Fig, Dry-Cured Ham, and Blue Cheese Salad:
- Roast the pine nuts in a frying pan. Crumble the blue cheese into large pieces. Cut the figs into 4 pieces..
- Place the salad greens on a plate and top nicely with the fig and ham..
- Sprinkle the blue cheese and pine nuts on top and drizzle with the pomegranate/balsamic glaze. The glaze is pretty sweet, so only use a small amount..
- Lastly, drizzle with olive oil. Optionally season with black pepper and enjoy..
- Balsamic glaze: Balsamic vinegar 60 ml, Pomegranate or Apple juice 90 ml. Boil until reduced to 2 – 2.5 tablespoons and syrupy..
- Pomegranate glaze is a sweet and sour sauce concentrated to the same thickness as honey..
If you find this Fig, Dry-Cured Ham, and Blue Cheese Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.