Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stir-fry Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-fry Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fry Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fry noodle soup recipe. You can have stir-fry noodle soup using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-fry Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 handful of dried wood ear mushrooms.
- Take 4 of dried shitakii mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 lb of pork chops, sliced in thin strips.
- You need 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Use 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 1 tsp of shitakii powder (optional).
- Prepare of oil.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/2 head of Napa cabbage, sliced in 1/2 strips.
- Use 8 oz of bamboo shoots, sliced.
- Take 8 oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced in chunks.
- Take 4 of green onions, sliced.
- Use 3 cups of chicken or pork stock.
- Use 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of black vinegar.
- Provide 1 lb of fresh noodles.
- You need 6 of eggs.
Instructions to make Stir-fry Noodle Soup:
- Rehydrate the mushrooms by covering in boiling water and allowing to sit for several hours. Thinly slice the shitakii and roughly tear the wood ear (also called black fungus in some Asian markets). Keep the mushrooms separate after cutting..
- Combine the pork, shitakii, corn starch, 2 tsp soy sauce, shitakii powder, and sesame oil in a bowl and set aside..
- Combine the cabbage, wood ear, oyster mushrooms, green onion, and bamboo shoots in a large bowl and set aside..
- Gather all your ingredients mise en place. The soup will come together very quickly..
- Prepare the soup base by combining the the stock, soy sauce, and black vinegar and setting over low heat..
- Set a pot of water, for the noodles, to boil. Add a Tbsp of salt and a tsp of baking soda to the water. The soda will increase the pH and give you noodles more spring, like Asian style noodles..
- Boil the noodles for 3 min or until al dente.
- Drain and rinse the noodles to stop the cooking.
- Place the noodles in handfuls into a bowl. Extra noodles should be stored in small zip lock bags as single servings..
- Add the oil to a wok over high heat and add the garlic stirring for 30 seconds until fragrant..
- Add the pork and shitakii and continue to stir fry until browning.
- Remove the cooked pork and set aside..
- Stir fry the veggies/mushrooms until starting to brown..
- Add the soup base and set heat to simmer.
- Make a well in the simmering soup to poach the eggs. One egg per person..
- Poach the eggs. Labeling soup broth over the eggs after 3-4 minutes..
- Place a poached egg in each bowl.
- Add soup to the noodles and egg and serve.
There's just something special about filling the family table. It fills my mama heart when all of my kids and husband are gathered around the table. Rice noodles may be used in place of the vermicelli —for easier slicing partially freeze the pork first. Soba Noodle Stir Fry – super quick and easy, this dish is perfect for a weeknight meal. Use any veggies you have on hand.
If you find this Stir-fry Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.