Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chai (Tea)masala cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chai (Tea)masala cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chai (tea)masala cake recipe. To make chai (tea)masala cake you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chai (Tea)masala cake:
- Provide 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of tea.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1 tsp of coffee.
- You need Few of finely chopped almonds.
Steps to make Chai (Tea)masala cake:
- Take any vessel and make normal tea add milk, tea fennel seeds, cinnamon,Cardoman and sugar only 1or 2boil comes shut the gas. Filter tea in a cup..
- Now take any mixing bowl seive dry ingredients Flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda..
- Now mix wet ingredients tea,oil and vanilla essence.add little water(2tbsp) in coffee make paste..
- Meanwhile preaheat oven for 10 minutes at 180°.Now mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients make a smooth paste. Mix it well..
- Grease the mould and pour batter.sprinkle finely chopped almonds over the batter, bake it for 25-30 minutes. Put any toothpick in cake if it is clean it means your cake is ready..
If you find this Chai (Tea)masala cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.