Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers recipe. To cook easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers:
- Prepare of filling.
- Get 1/2 cup of dried figs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- Provide of FILLING.
- You need of extra.
- Get 2 sheets of puff pastry (vegan).
- You need of caster sugar.
- You need of maple syrup.
Steps to make Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers:
- Oven 180°c. In a food processor, add the filling ingredients and blitz until a paste forms..
- On a sheet of puff pastry add 1/2 of the mixture and spread out evenly. Roll up pastry into a log. Cut into 1-2cm thickness. With a rolling pin, roll out into a round biscuit shape..
- Place onto a lined cookie tray put baking paper on top then place another cookie tray on top to stop them from puffing up to much and bake until crispy and browned. Roughly 15 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Place on cooling tray. Drizzle over maple syrup and sprinkle with caster sugar. And serve..
If you find this Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.