Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Calzone recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Your primary meals should also include fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to calzone recipe. You can have calzone using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Calzone:
- Prepare 1 packages of Cooked Ham.
- Use 12 slice of Salami.
- Take 1 large of Container of Whole Milk Ricota Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get 2 loaf of Of Thin/Thick Crust Pizza Dough.
Instructions to make Calzone:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice up the Ham and Salami.
- Open pizza dough and lay one on a sheet tray, poke a few holes in the crust to prevent bubbling, and place in oven until golden brown.
- Take dough out of oven and start layering the ingredients starting with Ricota, then Ham and Salami, then Mozzarella cheese, and repeat 2 times.
- Then place the other pizza dough ontop of the pizza and seal the edges with a fork.
- Poke a few holes on the top to let the steam escape.
- Place in oven for about 10-15 mins or until top crust is golden brown.
- Take out, cut into portion size pieces and ENJOY! (:.
Do this as quickly as you can do avoid losing heat. Take the calzone out of the oven, slide. Close the calzone, pulling the side without the filling over, then crimp around the edge, so it looks like a giant Cornish pasty. For each calzone, lift the side of the dough without filling and gently pull it across to the other side, creating a half-moon shape over the filling. With wet hands, press the edges shut, or use a fork to crimp.
If you find this Calzone recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.