Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried mushroom tofu potsticker recipe. You can cook fried mushroom tofu potsticker using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker:
- You need 3 cup of napa cabbage.
- Provide 8 oz of crumbled tofu.
- Provide 4 of chopped shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 50 of dumpling wrappers.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1/4 cup of cool water.
- Get 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker:
- Shred the napa cabbage on the large holes of a grater into a large mixing bowl..
- Add tofu, mushrooms, garlic, ginger, basil and soy sauce into the mixing bowl with the cabbage. Mix well..
- Prepare the cornstarch slurry: whisk together the cornstarch and water in a small bowl..
- To wrap: Place a potstickers wrapper flat in one hand. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of the potstickers filling mixture in the middle of the wrapper. Dip a finger in the slurry mixture and paint along the outside of the wrapper. Fold over to a half-moon shape. Pinch along the outside of the wrapper to close the wrapper completely around the mixture.. Repeat until all potstickers are filled and closed..
- Lay folded potstickers in a single layer. Cover with plastic wrap to keep them from drying out..
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, add potstickers in a single layer along the bottom of the pan. Cook until browned on one side, about 2 minutes. Flip and brown the other side equally..
- Using the pan cover as a shield from splattering, add 2 tablespoons of water to the pan and cover immediately. Steam potstickers for 3-4 minutes. Uncover skillet, you should see almost all of the water has evaporated. Remove potstickers, then wipe pan dry with towel and repeat for remaining batches..
If you find this Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.