Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey burgers with balsamic-fig preserves and roasted parmesan zucchini sticks recipe. To cook turkey burgers with balsamic-fig preserves and roasted parmesan zucchini sticks you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks:
- Get of Parmesan Zucchini Sticks.
- Get 16 oz of fresh zucchini.
- Prepare 10 of fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped.
- Take 8 of fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Take 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, flakes.
- Use of Turkey Burgers.
- Get 16 oz of ground turkey.
- Use 1 tsp of Magic Unicorn Sea Salt, Beautiful Briny Sea Salt.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of sprig fresh thyme, leaves picked and finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of One Screw Loose Balsamic-Fig preserves.
- Use 2 each of buns.
- Provide 4 of lettuce leaves, torn to fit buns.
- Provide 1 each of tomato, sliced.
Instructions to make Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks:
- Preheat the oven to 350o F. While the oven is preheating, wash and trim the tips of the zucchini. Then cut each zucchini in half lengthwise, and cut each of those pieces into halves. Next, chop the parsley and oregano..
- Prepare a baking sheet (with a baking rack if you have one) by rubbing a small amount of the oil over it. In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the remaining olive oil, and season generously with salt and pepper. Arrange, spaced evenly, on the baking sheet or rack, skin side down. Sprinkle the tops of each piece with the herbs and cheese. Bake until tender, about 15 minutes. You can also broil for an additional 2-3 minutes so the tops are a crisp golden brown..
- While the zucchini is baking, prepare the turkey burgers. In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, garlic, thyme and Magic Unicorn sea salt. Mix together gently, but thoroughly. Your hands are the best tools for this, but a mixing spoon or stiff spatula will also work. Divide the mixture in half, then halve again so there are four equally sized portions. Flatten the burgers into discs that are 4-5 inches wide, and slightly thicker around the edges..
- Heat a large sauté pan, or a griddle, to medium-high heat. Add the oil. If the pan is heated well, the oil should be shimmery and wisping slight traces of smoke. Add the burgers to the pan by placing the bottom edge in the oil, and allowing the top edge to fall away from you. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown on the first side, and a bit of liquid has started to bubble through the top of the patties. Flip, and cook for 1-2 additional minutes, or until the second side is also golden-brown..
- Pull the zucchini out of the oven, and plate alongside the turkey burgers. To assemble the burgers: spread a small amount of the preserves on the bottom of each bun, place one patty on each, and coat the first patty with the rest of the preserves. Place the second patty, then the lettuce, then the tomato, then the top bun. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.