Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style):
- Take 500 gr of leftover cooked rice (a day old).
- Get 4 of eggs, lightly beaten with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare of Shrimp, as needed, peeled and deveined.
- Take to taste of Sweet soy sauce.
- Take 3 of green onion, sliced and seperate the green and white part.
- Make ready to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare to taste of Ground white pepper,.
- Make ready of Grind into spice paste.
- Take to taste of Dried chilies, soak into boiling water until softened.
- Prepare of (Fresh Thai chilies can be used instead of dried chilies).
- Make ready 4 of shallots.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cube of or 1 tsp shrimp paste.
- Make ready 2 tsp of crispy tiny shrimp.
Instructions to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style):
- Heat oil in a wok. Pour the beaten egg then stir it to make scramble egg. Put aside in a bowl..
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok on high heat. Sauté spice paste until fragrant, about 3 minutes..
- Add white part of green onion. Stir for a few second..
- Add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp look pink..
- Add the cooked rice and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add about 1 or 2 tsp sweet soy sauce (to taste), salt and pepper. Mix with a scooping motion until everything well combined..
- Add the scramble egg and green part of green onion. Continue stir-frying the rice for another minute. Have a taste, add more salt if needed. Serve immediately..
- Sweet soy sauce.
- Shrimp paste/belacan (terasi).
- Crispy tiny shrimp.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!