Bacon Cheeseburger Bites. Not in the mood for an entire burger? Want to feel like you're being healthy? These Bacon-Wrapped Cheeseburger Bites are cute, creative and crowd-pleasing!
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are the ideal bitesize treat for parties, tailgating or when you're I'm pretty sure that these Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are the BEST game day appetizer I've ever made. These Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are perfect for your next game day party, neighborhood soiree or kid sleepover!! They are so easy and absolutely delectable.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon cheeseburger bites. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Not in the mood for an entire burger? Want to feel like you're being healthy? These Bacon-Wrapped Cheeseburger Bites are cute, creative and crowd-pleasing!
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Bacon Cheeseburger Bites is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook bacon cheeseburger bites using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheeseburger Bites:
- Prepare 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Take 2 Tbsp. of mustard.
- Take 2 Tbsp. of relish.
- Get 1 of onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Seasonings to taste: garlic powder, pepper & parsley.
- Get of For topping: 1/2 pound bacon, diced & 1 cup cheddar cheese.
These cheeseburger bites are topped with lettuce and bacon, then dunked in low carb ketchup! How to Make Bun-less Bacon Cheeseburger Bites. Make the meatballs by combining lean ground. Packed with cheese, bacon and seasoned hamburger meat, these fluffy cheeseburger bombs will be the hit of the night.
Steps to make Bacon Cheeseburger Bites:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine all ingredients (except toppings) and mix well..
- Pat down equally divided among 36 muffin cups. Make sure to spray muffin cups with cooking spray before placing meat mixture in. Bake in oven for 25 minutes..
- While bites are cooking, cook your diced bacon and drain on paper towel lined plate..
- Top cooked bites equally with cheddar cheese. Place back in oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese..
- Enjoy topped with bacon and ketchup and mustard!.
You can serve the winning dish with chips and a side of ketchup for dipping! I have been craving a cheeseburger like. Wrap each cheese stuffed meatball in a slice of bacon and use a toothpick to secure the end of the bacon. Remove the bacon cheeseburger bites from the grill and serve immediately. Bite-Size Bacon Double Cheeseburger Puffs tastes just like a burger in a bite-size puff.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon cheeseburger bites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!