Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, steamed eggs w/ rice and shrimp. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed eggs w/ rice and shrimp using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp:
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare 6 of Large Eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 Cups of Stock.
- Take 4 of Shrimp (Shell-On).
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Take 3 Stalks of Celery.
- Make ready 1 of Sm. Onion.
- Prepare 1 Pc. of Ginger.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 Pinch of Chilli Flakes.
- Get 2 Teaspoons of Corn Starch.
- Make ready 1-2 of Glugs White Cooking Wine.
- Get 1-2 of Glugs Soy Sauce.
- Make ready of Water (Just enough to dissolve corn starch).
- Get of Rice.
- Get of (At your own discretion).
- Get of Toppings.
- Take of Sesame Seeds.
- Get of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp:
- Prepare vegetables and shrimp while cooking rice. Boil shells of shrimp in stock. Put aside..
- Sauté garlic, onion and ginger. Then add celery, followed by shrimp. Don’t overcook celery, try to keep some crunch. Add wine, then soy sauce. Lastly, cornstarch dissolved in a splash of cold water. Simmer 2 mins..
- Beat eggs vigorously with whisk. Add room temp stock and beat mixture. Steam eggs in simmering water. Add about a quarter inch of water to a big pot and put a plate upside down in the water. Place a bowl on the plate and add the eggs. Steam about 12 minutes in SIMMERING water COVERED. Or… use a steamer..
- Top with sesame oil and lite soy sauce. Green onions would also be appropriate..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steamed eggs w/ rice and shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!