Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Super Easy Chicken Chowmein recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Super Easy Chicken Chowmein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Chicken Chowmein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy chicken chowmein recipe. You can cook super easy chicken chowmein using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Chicken Chowmein:
- You need of Sauce.
- Use 1 of Chicken bullion cube.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili sauce.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of Warm water.
- Use 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Use of Chowmein.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 box of Chinese chowmein noodles or egg noodles.
- Take 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Use 1 bunch of chopped green onion (save a little bit for garnish.
- Provide 1 large of Napa cabbage rough chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded or sliced carrots.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 pinch of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 cup of Cooked shredded chicken. Use any amount or any meat u prefer.
Instructions to make Super Easy Chicken Chowmein:
- Cook Chinese chowmein noodles according to package directions.
- While waiting for noodles to cook, prep the sauce..
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredient for the sauce. Stir and set aside..
- Using a pan or work over medium heat, add cooking oil..
- Add minced garlic, grated ginger, and green onion. Sautée for 10 sec until fragrant..
- Add all the veggies and sautée for a good 5 minutes until tender..
- Remove Veggie mixture and place in a bowl. Set aside..
- Using the same pan on over medium heat, pour the sauce and cornstarch. Let it simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens a bit. It may seem like a lot of sauce but don't worry. The noodles will soak it all up..
- Add cooked shredded chicken or any meat u prefer. Add cooked veggies we set aside..
- Add cooked noodles and toss. Turn off heat and let the noodles sit for 5 minutes or so until it soaks up sauce. The more u let it sit, the more it's gonna absorb the sauce..
- Serve on a bowl and garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds. Enjoy!.
With the added protein in the chicken, and so many veggies, your stomach will thank you for forgetting the orange chicken on the side. Chicken Chow Mein is a traditional Chinese stir fry dish. It's made with cabbage, carrots and bean sprouts The chow mein sauce is what gives this dish it's savory flavor, while the quickly stir fried fresh veggies give this dish the smooth and crisp texture it's known for. Chow mein is seriously the easiest thing ever to make, especially if you have all the ingredients on hand. Here's what I did: soaked the noodles in hot tap water, marinated the chicken, fried the eggs, fried the onions, fried the chicken, added the noodles and fried.
If you find this Super Easy Chicken Chowmein recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.