Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato calzone recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You must remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. One of the vegetables which will provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato calzone recipe. To cook potato calzone you only need 27 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato calzone:
- Get of For dough.
- Use 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tablspn sugar.
- You need 1 of tblspn dry milk powder.
- You need 3/4 of tblspn dry yeast.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 2 of tblspn oil.
- Provide 3/4 cup of warm milk.
- Take of For filling.
- Provide 600 gram of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 of tblspn red chilli sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of origano.
- Take 2 of tblspn roasted coriander seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin roasted.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Use 4 of tblspn green coriander.
- Prepare of For frying.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use of Assembling.
- You need 4 of tblspn pizza sauce.
- You need 1 cup of pizza cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Potato calzone:
- Take out all the ingredients.egg.salt.sugar.yeast dry milk powder.oil flour.warm milk.
- Mix well all the ingredients and knead soft dough with warm milk.
- Keep it in air tight box for 2 hrs.
- Boil potatoes.
- Then mashed them.
- Mix the ingredients in the mashed potatoes like salt.red chilli flakes.roasted cumin and coriander galrlic powder.origano.chilli garlic sauce.
- Now take a wok add 2 tblspn oil add cumin and onion fry it.
- Till it become translucent..
- Then add potatoes.stirr well..
- Take out.keep cool on room temperature.
- Take out dough give punch and make it into 2 halves.
- Make a roti in half portion spread pizza sauce.
- Then add shreded cheese.
- Then potato filling and cheese.
- Brush egg mixture all round sides.
- Now fold like a half circle and press the cornes with fork.
- Now egg brush on the top of calzone then make cut on it.
- Keep it in the preheated oven on 200° for 20 to 25 mintes.
- When take out from the oven brush butter on it.
- Now enjoy with the family with ketcup and chilli garlic mayo.
It can be a snack or even a dinner and your kids will go over the moon when they dig into this pizza. In this version, I have added pizza sauce along with cream with potato stuffing. When it comes out hot from oven, it tastes so wonderful and filling. Potato calzone: you won't be able to stop at one! You only need potatoes, flour and baking powder :D.
If you find this Potato calzone recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.