Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- Get 400 gr of cooked rice, put in the fridge at least for 1 hour.
- Prepare 3 of small shallots, minced.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 2 of lemon grass, white parts, thinly sliced (optional).
- Make ready 2 of green onion, separate the white and green part, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 5 of eye bird chili/Thai chili/jalapeno (omit if do not like spicy), thinly sliced.
- Get 2 tbs of dried shrimp/anchovy, chopped (can use anchovy paste or anchovy from a can).
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Get as needed of ground white/black pepper,.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten with 1/8 tsp salt.
- Take of Accompaniments (optional) :.
- Make ready of Lettuce.
- Make ready of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Roasted duck (left over from dinner).
Steps to make Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok..
- Saute the shallots, garlic, lemon grass, green onion (white part) and chili until translucent. Add in the dried shrimp/anchovy. Stir for a minute..
- Add the rice, and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes. If the rice was made fresh, cooking time will be faster. Just make sure that the rice isn't too wet, which will make frying it difficult. Sprinkle salt, sugar and ground pepper. Mix it well..
- Push the rice aside of the wok. Add 1 tbs oil in the wok. Pour the beaten eggs. Quickly scramble the eggs, then gather all of the rice into the middle of the wok..
- Mix thoroughly for another minute or two and give it a taste. Add more seasoning if needed. Sprinkle with green onion (the green part). Mix it..
- Transfer to a plate and put the accompaniments on the side. Enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!