Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smokey Baked Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smokey Baked Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smokey Baked Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. Feeling starved can truly make you feel awful! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smokey baked pasta recipe. You can cook smokey baked pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smokey Baked Pasta:
- Use 4 Cups of macaroni.
- Prepare 1 of pasta sauce.
- Get 1 of beef sausage smoked (kielbasa).
- You need 1 of white onion.
- You need 4 Cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 Cups of white mushrooms , sliced coarsely.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of oregano , dried.
- Use 1/4 Teaspoon of basil , dried.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of cinnamon , ground.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Get of mozzarella cheese , grated.
Steps to make Smokey Baked Pasta:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, but not until al-dente. cook it just enough that it has a bit of bite to it. drain and set aside..
- In a deep dish, heat the olive oil..
- Add the chopped garlic and sautee till just softened..
- Add the chopped white onion and sautee till translucent. then add the cinnamon..
- When the cinnamon releases its aroma, add the mushrooms and a little salt. the mushrooms should just begin to wilt, and release their liquids..
- Once the mushrooms are done (the liquid is almost evaporated) add the sliced sausage and stir. the sausage should just shrink a bit and render its fat into the pot..
- At this stage, add the pasta sauce and stir..
- Add the oregano and basil, and cook till it just starts bubbling..
- Season with salt and LOADS of pepper, then add the cooked pasta. mix well to combine and take it off the stove..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. transfer the pasta to an ovenproof dish..
- Top it generously with the grated mozzarella. pop it in the oven for about 20 minutes (just till the cheese is melted and forms a golden brown crust)..
- Remove from the oven, let it rest for about 5 minutes. serve with some garlic toast and a fresh salad..
How To Make Smoky Baked Vegan Pasta Bake Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Add all ingredients (but only half the cheese) to a large bowl and thoroughly combine. Put the pasta on to cook in plenty of boiling, salted water. It will seem under-cooked but don't worry, it will finish cooking in the oven. Heat the olive oil in a large pasta pot over medium heat until shimmering.
If you find this Smokey Baked Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.