Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stromboli recipe. To cook stromboli you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stromboli:
- Prepare 1 of frozen bread dough or fresh pizza dough.
- Provide 6 slice of salami.
- Use 4 slice of baked ham.
- Provide 6 slice of white american cheese.
- Use 4 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 of pepperoni – lots.
- Provide 2 tsp of mustard.
- Get 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/8 stick of butter (melted).
Instructions to make Stromboli:
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Roll dough out and stretch over greased cookie sheet. Spread with half the melted butter (saving other half for outside when rolled). Layer meats and sliced cheese on dough. Spread on mayo and mustard. Shake on oregano and other spices you like and shredded cheese. Fold and seal edges. Coat with remaining melted butter and put sealed side down..
- Bake for 30 min..
- Frozen dough – keep moist cloth over while it's rising. Roll dough out with flour. You can fill with any meats you want..
It is said to be named after the island of Stromboli off the North coast of Sicily or the film of the same name. This is a view of the eastern side of the island and the Sciara del Fuoco (Stream of Fire) collapse scar, which funnels tephra and lava flows to the sea. Stromboli's Pizza is a family owned restaurant in Bilgola Plateau on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. We're open Wednesday to Sunday and serving gourmet thin crust pizza, fresh salads, and desserts like our delightful Nutella and Strawberry Pizza for take away and delivery to Bilgola, Avalon, Clareville and Newport. Stromboli, a small island north of Sicily, is one of the most active volcanoes in the world and famous for its normally small, but regular explosions throwing out glowing lava from several vents inside its summit crater.
If you find this Stromboli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.