Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's spicy garlic shrimp & jasmine rice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's spicy garlic shrimp & jasmine rice using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice:
- Make ready of ● For The Proteins.
- Make ready 50 of Count Presteamed Dethawed Shrimp.
- Make ready of ● For The Carbs.
- Get 4 (8 oz) of Precooked Bowls Of Jasmine Rice [microwaveable].
- Get of ● For The Dried Herbs [1 tsp of each listed below].
- Prepare of Dried Cilantro [+ fresh for garish].
- Get of Dried Parsley [+ fresh reserves for garish].
- Get of Dried Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Dried Thai Chillies.
- Take of Dried Thai Basil.
- Make ready of Dried Chives.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Ghee [clarified butter].
- Take 1/8 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- Get 1/2 of Lemon Juiced [+ reserve wedges for garnish & rice].
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Make ready of Siracha Sauce.
- Get of Lemon Wedges.
- Get of Garlic Siriacha Sauce.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Saute your wet and dry ingredients on low for 5 minutes.
- Add presteamed shrimp to pan only until fully warmed..
- Plate hot shrimp with lemon wedges, fresh lemon drizzle on bowl formed rice, garnishments and garlic chili sauce..
- Reserve all of your seasoned fluids to pour over your rice molds or serve to the side for dipping shrimp. Thin juice down with additional butter if you want it to go further..
- Or, serve shrimp and rice piping hot, drizzled with pan juices with soy sauce. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's spicy garlic shrimp & jasmine rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!