Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, persimmon jam. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Persimmon Jam is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Persimmon Jam is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook persimmon jam using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Persimmon Jam:
- Prepare 2 of Persimmons.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 50 ml of Water.
Steps to make Persimmon Jam:
- Chop the persimmon into 1 cm cubes..
- Put all the ingredients except for the lemon juice into a pan, and simmer on low to medium heat..
- When the liquid boils down, stir for 10-15 minutes, to make sure that it doesn't burn..
- Once the liquid completely boils down, remove from heat, add lemon juice, and let it sit to cool..
- Store in a sterilized jar..
- If you're using ripened persimmons, reduce the water by 1/2. Use a wooden spatula to crush the persimmons while simmering..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food persimmon jam recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!