Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fried rice with dried shrimps and frozen veggies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried rice with dried shrimps and frozen veggies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies:
- Get 2 cup of steamed rice.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 of shallot paste (ground or slice a couple of shallots thinly).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of frozen vegetables.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of dried shrimps, soaked in water for about 15 minutes (discard the water or use it as broth later).
- Make ready 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies:
- Heat the oil in the wok. Add garlic paste, shallot paste, and stir until fragrant..
- Add dried shrimps, then frozen veggies. Lower the heat..
- When the veggies are partially thawed, add honey..
- Add the rice, and stir until well-combined..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fried rice with dried shrimps and frozen veggies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!