Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, club sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Club Sandwiches is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Club Sandwiches is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook club sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Club Sandwiches:
- Take 10-12 of bread slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled and shredded chicken.
- Take 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Get of butter to spread on toast.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4-6 of tomatoes slices.
- Take 8-10 of cucumber sluces.
- Make ready 5-6 of salad leaves (lettuce).
- Make ready 2-3 of eggs.
- Make ready 4-6 of cheese slices.
Steps to make Club Sandwiches:
- Cooked boneless chk in salt, some black pepper whole, garlic cloves) you can add some Tandori or tiqqa masala if you like. Shred it and keep aside..
- Beat eggs with salt and black pepper and make Omlette in butter or oil, but don't mash it keep it whole like roti..
- Cut bread edges and toast it slightly with butter on a simple pan or grill pan.
- Add butter, black pepper and salt to boiled chicken..
- Now assemble them. Apply mayonnaise on all slices.spread chicken on it.
- Cover with lettuce, put second slice..
- Put tomatoes.Cucumbers slices and sprinkle salt,put Egg piece and top with cheese slice..
- Put 3rd bread slice and press it.
- Put all sandwiches on pan /grill and toast them till crispy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food club sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!