Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie/tofu salad (lactose intollerant friendly/treenut allergy safe) recipe. To cook veggie/tofu salad (lactose intollerant friendly/treenut allergy safe) you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe):
- Prepare small of Handful Kale.
- Provide medium of Handful Spinach Leaves.
- Get 1 of Napa Cabbage leaf.
- You need small of Handful carrot chips.
- Provide 1/2 of Pickle.
- You need of Ginger Root.
- Use of Sesame seed.
- Provide 1/2 of sheet of Nori.
- Get 1 packages of Melissa's Extra firm Tofu.
- Get 1 of bag Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
- Take of For the Dressing.
- Take 1 tsp of House of Tsang pure sesame seed oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of La Choy Lite Soy Sauce.
- Use pinch of Himalayan Salt *optional*.
Instructions to make Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe):
- Tofu prep for use: Slice and press tofu for 45 minutes (to drain excess water out)..
- Chop up the Kale, spinach leaves, Napa cabbage leaf, carrot chips.and pickle. Trim off some Ginger Root. Cut 1/2 sheet of Nori and tear it into thin strips (you can soften the Nori or leave as is). Set aside in container(s) for now. (Below is what Nori looks like.).
- Mix together the sesame seed oil, soy sauce, and himalayan salt. set aside..
- Bring water to a boil. Boil rice for 9 minutes. When done, rince rice, and set aside in bowl..
- Scramble up in small pieces tofu and heat in a pan. When cooked, remove from heat and place in bowl. Set aside. (separate the cooked portion ya wish to use, and refrigerate the rest.).
- Mix together the rice, tofu chopped up vegetables from step 2 (except the pickles, Ginger root and carrot, put those on top.).
- Top it off with the dressing mix from 3, and Sesame seed..
If you find this Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.