Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken calzone recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you battle depression. You should see to it, though, that what you make includes the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Consume an egg and feel a lot happier!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken calzone recipe. To cook chicken calzone you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken calzone:
- Use 2 cup of chicken mince.
- Get 1 of medium size onion.
- Use 1 of medium size capsicum.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of zeera crushed.
- Prepare 4 tsp of butter.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 4 tsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of chadder and mozeralla cheese.
- Get of For dough:.
- Prepare 2 cup of maida.
- Take 1 tsp of milk powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Get 2 tsp of butter.
- Take of As required water.
- Provide of Maida for sprinkle.
Instructions to make Chicken calzone:
- Dough ke all Ingridients ko mix karain and slowly water add kar soft so dough bana lain ab is ko cover kar ke rise honey ke liye rakh dain for 2 hours.
- Chicken mince ko 2 tsp butter Mein saute krain jab chicken ka colour change ho jae tu is Mein black pepper,salt,zeera crushed add kar bonain.
- Capiicum,onion ko small cubes Mein cut kar lain chicken Mein add kar ke mix karain ab is Mein Oregano add krain and flame off kar dain.
- Dough jab rise ho jae tu isy again knead karain dough ko two portion Mein divide kar dain.
- Ab maida sprinkle kar ke aik roti bana lain.
- Half roti par pizza sauce lagain phr is amaiza rakhain phr cheeses add karain.
- Egg ko beat kar lain ab corners par acha tarah egg lagain and is ko half moon shape dain is ko fork sy achi tarah corners ko paste kar lain is par knife sy halky sy cut laga dain.
- Pan ko pre heat krain kisi bh plate ko butter sy grease kar ke calzone ko rakhain and low flame par bake karain 10 min for one side and 10 min for 2nd side.
- Now it's ready to serve enjoy.
A pizza folded over on itself so it is easy to hold and eat, even for little hands. I tend to make this when i have some leftovers of my easy chicken parmigiana and extra marinara or arrabiata tomato sauce. Brush the dough borders with little water and cover the filling with the dough (using the side without filling) and seal edges with fork. Remove from heat and let it rest while you prepare the cream sauce. In a skillet, melt butter and oil over medium heat.
If you find this Chicken calzone recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.