Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, persimmon jam. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Persimmon Jam is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Persimmon Jam is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook persimmon jam using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Persimmon Jam:
- Make ready 600 grams of Persimmons (sweet variety).
- Make ready 240 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Persimmon Jam:
- Remove the skins from the persimmons, chop into desired sizes, add sugar, stir to coat the persimmon, then let sit for about 20 minutes. When the water is drawn out, add the lemon juice and put it all into a sauce pan..
- Set on medium heat, and carefully remove scum from the surface. When the scum is gone, reduce to low heat and continue stirring until the jam thickens. This should take about 30 minutes..
- When it reaches a substantial texture, it's done. If it reaches a jam-like consistency, it will harden after it cools, so be careful not to simmer for too long..
- If you want to keep a stock of it, sterilize jars by boiling the jars and lids for about 15 minutes, then upturn them on a towel to dry, then fill to the top while the jam is still hot..
- If eating right away or giving a little to someone as a gift, you can fill plastic containers with jam after it cools..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food persimmon jam recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!