Perfect Persimmon Pudding.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, perfect persimmon pudding. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Perfect Persimmon Pudding is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Perfect Persimmon Pudding is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook perfect persimmon pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Persimmon Pudding:
- Get 2 cups of Persimmon Pulp.
- Get 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Take of Whipped cream.
Steps to make Perfect Persimmon Pudding:
- Melt butter and pour into in a 13×9 baking dish.
- Mix all other ingredients well and pour into dish with butter. Mix around untill butter is swirled into Persimmon mixture..
- Bake at 350° for 35-45 min, untill edges are pulling away from the dish.
- Let cool and serve with whipped cream. This is not an option, whipped cream is part of the pudding, without it, this dish is not the same..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food perfect persimmon pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!