Shrimp Mock Fried Rice.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp mock fried rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp Mock Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Shrimp Mock Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp mock fried rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Mock Fried Rice:
- Prepare 2 c of raw cauliflower, riced.
- Take 2 T of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 T of bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Get 4 T of green onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 of salad shrimp.
- Take 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 3 T of soy sauce.
- Make ready 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Get of salt, optional.
Instructions to make Shrimp Mock Fried Rice:
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add peppers and onion, cook 1 min..
- Add cauliflower, shrimp and garlic. Stir constantly until cauliflower is tender..
- Stir in soy sauce..
- Add eggs in one corner of skillet but don't stir for 1 min. As soon as eggs are soft-cooked, remove skillet from heat..
- Gently fold eggs into mixture. Season with salt or more soy sauce to taste..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food shrimp mock fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!