Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mapo Napa Cabbage to use up Napa Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mapo Napa Cabbage to use up Napa Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mapo Napa Cabbage to use up Napa Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mapo napa cabbage to use up napa cabbage recipe. You can cook mapo napa cabbage to use up napa cabbage using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mapo Napa Cabbage to use up Napa Cabbage:
- Provide 1/4 of Napa cabbage (medium).
- Take 1 packages of Mapo tofu sauce mix.
- Get 100 grams of Ground pork, or pork and beef blend.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Doubanjiang (as desired).
- You need 1 of for garnish ★ Greens (e.g. Chinese chives, green onions – optional).
Instructions to make Mapo Napa Cabbage to use up Napa Cabbage:
- This is the mapo tofu sauce mix. There are 2 packets in the box. You will only need 1 packet (1 packet makes 3 servings of mapo tofu)..
- Cut the napa cabbage into large pieces. If you cut it into smaller pieces, the finished dish will look cheap, so I recommend cutting it into larger pieces. Separate the stems and leaves..
- 1/4 a head of napa cabbage may seem like a lot, but it'll quickly reduce while cooking so don't worry..
- Stir-fry the ground pork in a skillet. When it's about half cooked, add the stems of the napa cabbage and continue cooking. Once the stem part of the cabbage is tender, add the leaves..
- Keep cooking and let the liquid evaporate. Add the mapo tofu sauce mix and water. A lot of juice comes out of the nappa cabbage, so you'll need less water….
- About 100 ml of water should be enough (the directions on the box say 180 ml). If you think there is not enough water, add 120 ml instead..
- The napa cabbage has finally cooked down! Combine the "thickening powder" with the suggested amount of water, add to the skillet to thicken the sauce, and serve. Add some doubanjiang if desired..
- This is such a lazy way of cooking, but it tastes great..
- "Okonomiyaki-Style Chinese Cabbage Omelet". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151331-okonomiyaki-style-chinese-cabbage-omelette.
- "Napa Cabbage Stew". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146546-chinese-cabbage-stew.
- Gyoza Soup with store-bought gyoza. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151324-easy-egg-drop-gyoza-soup.
- Baked Curry Rice with leftover curry! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151327-baked-curry-rice-with-eggs.
If you find this Mapo Napa Cabbage to use up Napa Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.