Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Samosa calzone recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Samosa calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Samosa calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
You must remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. For instance, broccoli has plenty of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to samosa calzone recipe. To cook samosa calzone you only need 20 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Samosa calzone:
- Take of Ingredients for making dough:-.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of dry active yeast.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of lukewarm water.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for making stuffing:-.
- Take 2 cups of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of whole coriander seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use of Other ingredients:-.
- Get 1/8 cup of milk.
Steps to make Samosa calzone:
- Steps for preparing dough:-.
- Take a medium size mixing bowl add 1/2 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp yeast and 1cup lukewarm water..
- Reserve 1/4 cup Lukewarm water to be used later..
- Stir the mixture well and let sit for 10-15 minutes or until the yeast is foamy and dissolved..
- Add 2 cups Of whole wheat flour in a another big bowl,add 1/2 tbsp of olive oil,1 tsp salt and mix well..
- Add foamy yeast mixture to wheat flour mixture and start kneading dough..
- If required add reserved 1/4 cup lukewarm water to knead a dough.(1 used 1cup and 3tbsp of water to form a dough).
- Transfer the dough to clean kitchen counter and knead for 8-10 minutes,until dough is smooth and elastic..
- Shape the dough into a large ball and place in a oil greased bowl..
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and place in a warm place for 1-2hrs,until dough is double in size..
- Once the dough is ready,transfer on kitchen counter and knead agian for 2-3 minutes..
- Divide dough into 6 equal parts and shape them to balls..
- Steps for preparing stuffing:-.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil over medium heat in a pan..
- Add 1tsp of cumin seeds,1/2tsp of whole coriander seeds to hot oil.Let the seeds splutter..
- Now add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder,2 cup boiled mashed potatoes,1/2 cup,1tsp red chilli powder,1tsp amchur powder and salt to taste..
- Mix all ingredients well and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium to low flame..
- Turn off the flame,add 3tbsp of chopped coriander leaves and mix well again..
- Keep the stuffing aside to cool down..
- Steps for assembling and baking calzone:-.
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 200*c.Lined a baking tray with parchment paper and keep aside..
- Take one dough ball dust with little flour and roll into a small thick chapati..
- Place 1 1/2 tbsp potato-peas filling on one half of chapati..
- Apply little water all over the edges of chapati and gently fold the other half to cover..
- Starting from one corner, fold the dough over itself in a twist.Tuck the other corner underneath..
- Transfer prepared calzone on a lined baking tray and same way prepare all calzone..
- Apply milk wash on prepared samosa calzone and bake in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes,until golden brown in colour..
- Remove samosa calzone from oven,let it cool for 4-5 minute..
- Serve samosa calzone with red and green chutney..
Then transfer the dough to a large cutting board sprinkled with flour. Baked cauliflower stuffed samosa is a version of healthy snack from traditional oil fried samosas. I used whole wheat flour to make this samosas more healthy, if desired, the whole wheat flour can halved by replacing the other half with maida. Whole wheat flour gives a crunchy and soft texture of this samosas after baking. A samosa (/ səˈmoʊsə /) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils.
If you find this Samosa calzone recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.