Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice. This fried rice is a favorite of Hubby's and also was well-received by guests. It's easy to whip up quickly if you need to. I try to use the minimal amount of meat needed to give it good Pour in beaten egg.
Fried rice with shrimp, green onions, egg, soy sauce and bean sprouts. Works well with left-over cooked rice. The real shrimp fried rice, restaurant style.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp, egg and pea fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This fried rice is a favorite of Hubby's and also was well-received by guests. It's easy to whip up quickly if you need to. I try to use the minimal amount of meat needed to give it good Pour in beaten egg.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have shrimp, egg and pea fried rice using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice:
- Make ready of shrimps.
- Get 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil (or oil of your choosing).
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Get of main.
- Make ready 1 large of mild chili.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 cup of frozen press.
- Take 4 large of eggs (beaten).
- Get 3/4 tsp of kosher salt (less of regular salt).
- Get 2 cup of Just made, or cold left over rice.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
This is how I used to cook fried rice when my father still owned a restaurant. This easy egg fried rice is a no-fuss weeknight meal that is better than takeout! The fried rice is great with my Chinese Green Beans, Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad, or Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp. If you need a video demonstration, watch the video.
Instructions to make Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice:
- Get your rice going if making fresh. If using left over, leave it in the refrigerator, cold rice breaks up easier..
- Frozen or fresh shrimp can be used. If frozen, thaw per package directions. If fresh, peel and devein the shrimp. I used frozen, peeled and cooked here. I hate cleaning shrimp!.
- Mix your shrimps ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix well, cover, let sit out for 10 minutes..
- Slice pepper into strips and mince your garlic.
- Spray or oil a wok/stir-fry/skillet and set to high heat.
- Add your shrimp to hot pan in a single layer. Leave alone for a minute..
- Flip each shrimp over. Leave for another minute, or until cooked through.
- Remove to clean plate/bowl for now.
- Re-oil pan, add pepper, fry for one minute, add garlic, fry for about 30 seconds, remove to shrimps plate/bowl.
- Turn heat down to medium-high. Add eggs, salt and pepper. Keep eggs moving..
- Just before eggs are done, add frozen peas. Keep it all moving..
- At this point a little extra oil, or butter will give it some extra flavor and moisten the rice, if you desire. 1-2 Tbl. is good. Or leave it as is. I left this one as is, but my wife said it needed some butter..
- Add rice (2 cups seems about right).
- Stir until rice is mixed in and heated through. I like to turn the heat down to medium at this point, takes a couple extra minutes, but seems to limit scorching of bits here and there..
- Add your shrimp, pepper and garlic back in.
- Stir for about 3 minutes, until it is mixed well, and all is heated through. I also put another grind of black pepper in..
- Serve. You can garnish with chopped green onion, cilantro or parsley (I was out, but like green onions).
Top shrimp-fried-rice-egg recipes just for you. This quick & easy dinner solution uses scrambled eggs, leftover rice & frozen shrimp. If you are a fan of light dishes then you might like Shrimp with Quail Eggs and Green Peas. This light dish is basically a vegetable and seafood dish combined. Depending on your preference, this can either be served as a main dish or as a side dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food shrimp, egg and pea fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!