Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp, Bamboo Shoots and Napa Cabbage Simmered in Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp, Bamboo Shoots and Napa Cabbage Simmered in Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp, bamboo shoots and napa cabbage simmered in cream recipe. To make shrimp, bamboo shoots and napa cabbage simmered in cream you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp, Bamboo Shoots and Napa Cabbage Simmered in Cream:
- Provide 200 grams of Bamboo shoot (boiled).
- Prepare 150 grams of Peeled shrimp.
- You need 1/8 of Napa cabbage.
- Use 1/2 small of Carrot.
- Take 1/4 medium of Onion.
- Take 1 dash of ＊Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of ＊Cake flour.
- Take 400 ml of ★Milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Chicken stock granules.
- Take 3 tbsp of ★Corn.
- Take 1 of (if you have it) Boiled broccoli.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Shrimp, Bamboo Shoots and Napa Cabbage Simmered in Cream:
- Cut the napa cabbage into bite-size pieces. Quarter the bamboo shoot and carrot vertically and slice into quarter rounds. Thinly slice the onion along the grain..
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed pot and cook the vegetables and shrimp. When the vegetables are soft, reduce the heat..
- Add the ＊marked ingredients and combine with a spatula. When the flour is well incorporated, add the ★ marked ingredients and bring to a simmer, stirring..
- Cover with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat. Season with salt and pepper, and it's done. Garnish with boiled broccoli to make it colorful..
If you find this Shrimp, Bamboo Shoots and Napa Cabbage Simmered in Cream recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.