Shrimps Fry Rice.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimps fry rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimps Fry Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Shrimps Fry Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimps fry rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimps Fry Rice:
- Take 2 cup of of cook rice.
- Make ready 1 large of eeg.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of of cooking oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of of choped onions.
- Make ready 1 tsp of of choped garlic.
- Prepare 8 large of Shrimp, peeled and take of heads .slits on the center.
- Take 1 tbsp of choped green onions and red bell pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of of chicken stocks powder.
- Take 1 tsp of of seasoning soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of of fish sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of of black peppers.
Instructions to make Shrimps Fry Rice:
- In the heating pan add oil when the oil hot add choped garlic and onions cook for 30 second.
- Add erg beat and cook through then add shrimps stir for 1 minutes..
- Add cooked rice mixing well.
- Add red bell pepper and greens onions , add fish sauce and chicken stock powders then add soy sauce mixed throughly.
- Add sugar , oyster sauce finishing with black peppers..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food shrimps fry rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!