Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to find out, are great at fighting depression. You should see to it, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating some eggs to feel better!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cauliflower breadsticks recipe. To make cheesy cauliflower breadsticks you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks:
- You need 4 cup of riced cauliflower.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take of salt & pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese (for topping).
Steps to make Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare 2 pizza dishes or a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure your cauliflower is roughly chopped in florets. Add the florets to your food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice..
- Place the cauliflower in a microwavable container and cover with lid. Microwave for 10 minutes. Place the microwaved cauliflower in a large bowl and add the 4 eggs, 2 cups of mozzarella,oregano, garlic and salt and pepper. Mix everything together..
- Separate the mixture in half and place each half onto the prepared baking sheets and shape into either a pizza crust, or a rectangular shape for the breadsticks..
- Bake the crust (no topping yet) for about 25 minutes or until nice and golden. Don't be afraid the crust is not soggy at all. Once golden, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted..
- Slice and serve..
Low carb cauliflower cheese bread that is an alternative to traditional breadsticks. These cauliflower breadsticks are gluten free, flavorful, cheesy and with easy to follow step-by-step instructions. Yes, this recipe is foolproof, just like my super popular cauliflower pizza crust. These cauliflower bread sticks use cauliflower for the base instead of the usual flour/dough. Although these cheesy bread sticks are low-carb they aren't particularly low-fat but they are a much healthier alternative to regular bread sticks and great for people on a low-carb diet.
If you find this Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.