Green chana chat. 👉🏼 Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready "HARE CHANE KI CHAT" recipe with measurements on my website. Green Chana Chaat – A flavourful and delicious chaat made with Green Chana. Chatpata HARE CHANE KI CHAT, Green Chana Masala Salad, MUMBAI STREET FOOD, diet food.
Chana Chaat Recipe is a light and refreshing Indian salad that's perfect for summers. This chana chaat recipe is very easy and can be easily adapted with different ingredients. the green chutney should provide sufficient spice to the dish, but you may very well add red chutney if you desire more spiciness. finally, aloo chana chat recipe tastes great when served fresh. Chana Chaat Recipe with step by step photos.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, green chana chat. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green chana chat is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Green chana chat is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
👉🏼 Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready "HARE CHANE KI CHAT" recipe with measurements on my website. Green Chana Chaat – A flavourful and delicious chaat made with Green Chana. Chatpata HARE CHANE KI CHAT, Green Chana Masala Salad, MUMBAI STREET FOOD, diet food.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have green chana chat using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green chana chat:
- Prepare 1 cup of green chana (jinjara).
- Take 1 of small potato.
- Make ready 3-4 pc of papadi puri.
- Get 2 tbsp of sev.
- Make ready 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of masala peanuts.
- Make ready 1 tsp of khatti peanut and chilli chutney.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic chutney.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of khajur/dates sweet chutney.
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of dahi/curd.
- Prepare Pinch of chaat masala/ jaljira.
Chickpea Chaat is a tasty, tangy and easy chaat snack made from white chickpeas or chana, spice powders, onions, tomatoes and lemon. Chana Chat چنا چاٹ – Iftar manu is considered incomplete without spicy snacks. Dahi Bhalle Chana Chat, Rice Tuk-Tuk, Spicy Red Chutney And Green Mint Chutney – The reason why you should watch. Chana chaat recipe – Protein packed, delicious and healthy chaat snack made with kabuli chana / chickpeas and simple ingredients.
Instructions to make Green chana chat:
- Cook chana and chopped potato (cut into small pieces) into enough water and salt in pressure cooker. take 2 whistle only..
- Let it cool down, add into bowl..
- Crush papadi with hand and add into chana..
- Add sweet chutney, garlic chutney and khatti/sour chutney. Mix well. Now add curd/ dahi, onion, masala peanuts and sev. Sprinkle chat masala/ jaljira, mix well and serve..
- You can adjust flavours as you like.. you may add some spicy mix (chavanu) into it. Coriander, mint and green chilli for special green masala..
You can tweak this recipe however you like and make it to suit your. Spicy Chana Chat. this is my famous recipe for iftar. Add the cardamom and let the aroma release. How to make aloo chana chat: Wash chick peas and strain. Heat oil in a non stick pan and over moderate heat put the chopped green chilies, onion and ginger and saute for a minute.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green chana chat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!