Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the minestrone soup recipe. You can cook the minestrone soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Minestrone Soup:
- You need of boiled beans.
- Provide of boiled pasta.
- Use of boiled sweetcorn.
- Use of boiled peas.
- Provide of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- Take of boiled green capsicum.
- You need of boiled yellow capsicum.
- Take of Cheese for garnishing.
- You need of chillie flakes.
- Get of oregano.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Corn flour slurry.
- You need of Pepper powder.
- Take of water.
Instructions to make The Minestrone Soup:
- Heat a pan and add the tomato puree. Boil it for 5 min. And add all the boiled vegetables, chopped tomato and pasta..
- Again cook for 2 mins..
- Add salt, pepper powder, chilli flakes and oregano. Mix well..
- Add some water..
- And lastly add 2 to 3 spoons of corn flour slurry and again stir it for 2 minutes..
- Now serve it in serving bowl, add some cheese and pepper powder..
- It's ready..
If you find this The Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.