Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Calzone recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to calzone recipe. You can cook calzone using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Calzone:
- You need of Prepared Dough.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken mince cooked.
- Take 1/4 cup of Pizza sauce.
- Take 1/2 of Capsicum(chop).
- Take 1/2 of Onion chop.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Green Olives.
- Get 1 of Egg for basting.
Steps to make Calzone:
- Take prepeared dough and roll it on counter dust with flour first..
- Cut rolled dough in 2 equal parts.spread pizza sauce over rolled dough..
- Spread chicken mince, chop onion and capsicum and olives. I dnt like tomato much so avoid. You can add any veg of your choice..
- Now fold the dough one over other in triangle shape such as one side overlap the filling. Secure the sides by pressing together..
- Brush eggwash over calzone. Place in a preheated oven at 180.°c for 25_30 min. When the sides turn golden take out..
- Serve hot calzone with any sauce of your choice and enjoy boredom..
Slide the calzone (on its baking paper) onto the tray and immediately return it to the oven. Do this as quickly as you can do avoid losing heat. Take the calzone out of the oven, slide. Close the calzone, pulling the side without the filling over, then crimp around the edge, so it looks like a giant Cornish pasty. For each calzone, lift the side of the dough without filling and gently pull it across to the other side, creating a half-moon shape over the filling.
If you find this Calzone recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.