Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kimchi fried rice with dancing shrimp. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kimchi fried rice with dancing shrimp using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp:
- Make ready of kimchi fried rice.
- Get 4 cup of day old rice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 quart of kimchi from a locally made from an Asian store.
- Prepare of dancing shrimp.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Thai red peper flakes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 4 dash of red pepper sauce.
- Take 1 lb of shrimp.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of raw brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Instructions to make Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp:
- Drain kimchi and rough chop. Heat oil and add rice, followed by kimchi. Keep warm until shrimp is cooked..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the garlic, pepper flakes, peppper sauce, soy sauce, sugar and shrimp. Cook until pink. Toss with the cilantro at the end..
- Place a bed of kimchi fried rice in a bowl or on a plate. Top with the dancing shrimp..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kimchi fried rice with dancing shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!