Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to learn, are terrific at battling depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Consume an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower cheese "breadsticks" recipe. You can have cauliflower cheese "breadsticks" using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks":
- You need 1 large of cauliflower head.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 of Marinara sauce for dipping.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks":
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Clean and remove cauliflower leaves and core. Cut into small chunks..
- Place cauliflower chunks into a food processor. Pulse until you get a "rice" consistency. You can also grate the cauliflower to get the same effect if you dont have a food processor..
- Put the cauliflower rice into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, place a kitchen towel or cheese cloth to ring out excess liquid from cauliflower..
- Put cooked cauliflower into the bowl with the kitchen towel and ring out as much water as you can..
- Increase your oven temperature to 450°F..
- In a large bowl, mix the ringed out cauliflower, egg whites, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and cheese..
- Spread this cauliflower mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and form it into a rectangle with about 1/4-1/2 thickness..
- Bake the cauliflower for about 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and add the remaining cheese for the topping. Sprinkle with garlic salt and a bit more Italian seasoning. Return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes until bubbly and golden brown..
- Once cooled, cut cauliflower into sticks and serve warm with marinara sauce or your favorite dipping sauce..
Remove breadsticks from the oven and transfer to a cutting board holding by the ends of parchment paper. You can make the cauliflower breadsticks without adding cheese on top. For the dough you will need a binding agent. Instead of using dairy for the dough try dairy free cheese instead, such as Daiya. Or add an extra egg or two.
If you find this Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks" recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.