Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Kimchi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade kimchi recipe. To make homemade kimchi you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Kimchi:
- Take 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Small Piece of Ginger (about the size of your little finger).
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Chilli.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Ground Chilli Flakes.
- Provide 4-5 Tbsp of Water.
- Get 2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 of Napa Cabbage.
- Take 3 of Spring Onions.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Large Jar, cleaned.
Steps to make Homemade Kimchi:
- Slice the cabbage into fine strips. Place in a large, very clean bowl and sprinkle the salt on top. Massage the salt into the cabbage, you should feel it begin to soften. Add enough water to cover the cabbage, place a large plate on top of it so it is submerged and leave for a few hours..
- Drain the cabbage. Place in a colander and rinse through with cold water. Leave it to stand so it drains..
- Grate the ginger, garlic and chilli. Add the water, sugar and chilli flakes to the grated ingredients and mix together. If you like spice add more chilli flakes (or less if you don't)!!.
- Slice the spring onion into inch long pieces. Take the cabbage from the colander and pat dry with a clean tea-towel..
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Scrape into a clean jar. Push down the cabbage so the water covers it. Place it on a plate and leave for 3-5 days with the lid open. You will be able to see it ferment when bubbles start forming..
- When the cabbage has fermented store it in the fridge to prolong it and enjoy!!!.
If you find this Homemade Kimchi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.