Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy garlic breadsticks recipe. To make cheesy garlic breadsticks you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks:
- You need of Dough.
- Prepare 1 packages of yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of warm water (105°-115°).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 head of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese, i used a mix of cheddar and mozzarella.
Steps to make Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks:
- Prepare the topping: drizzle the finely chopped garlic with the oil and mix with salt and pepper. Wrap in foil ( i just make a little envelope out of a piece of foil) and roast in 375° oven about 10 min. Mix with melted butter. Set aside..
- Make the dough while garlic is roasting: mix water, sugar, yeast, stir until dissolve. Let sit 10 min until frothy, if it doesn't get frothy your yeast is no good..
- Mix flour, salt, oil. Add in yeast mix..
- Knead on floured surface 10 min, or until smooth and elastic..
- Shape into a ball, place in greased bowl, turning to coat all sides. Cover with Saran wrap and let rise about 1-2 hours until doubled in size..
- Divide in half, set each half in separate bowls and let rise 10 min. You can freeze one half, or both if u want..
- Roll one half into 7×10 in rectangle. Top with melted butter n garlic mixture. Top with parmesan. Cut into strips, twist each strip (opt.) And place on greased bake pan..
- Bake 16-17 min at 375°. Top with shredded cheese, bake additional 4-5 min..
- Enjoy with pizza sauce for dipping!!.
Apart from this you'll need garlic (duh!), more butter, cheese (for the filling) and some seasoning. Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture. The breadsticks start with my easy pizza dough recipe which is perfectly chewy and flavorful (thanks to a hint of garlic salt) on the inside but crispy on the outside. Next I brushed on a melted garlic and Italian seasoning butter which then got completely covered by a thick layer of shredded cheeses, parmesan and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic and Italian seasoning.
If you find this Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.