Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s calzone recipe. To cook whosayna’s calzone you need 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Calzone:
- You need of Dough:.
- Prepare 2 cups of Maida @250gms (All Purpose Flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Use of Sauce:.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 of Red chilli (Habanero) or Chilli sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano and little Thyme or Basil.
- Use of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Chicken Boneless cubes, Prawns or Fillet cubes (pan fried in little oil, with garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder).
- Prepare 1 cup of Veggies of your choice (i use capsicum, french beans, sweetcorns, onions, mushrooms and olives).
- Take 1 cup of Mozarella cheese (grated).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Calzone:
- Dough: Mix dry ingredients well then bind soft dough with warm water, and let rise till double the size. Punch back, and knead make 8-9 balls, roll them in puris of roti thickness, on each put a tbsp of sauce from the center to jus before one end (meaning on semi circle leaving edges). Scoop veggies, meat prepared, (slices of sausages if using) and top up with mozarella cheese. Bring the other half of roti towards filling and seal the edges to get a half moon,.
- Make sure edges are sealed well can do pinch and press or dab the edges with fork, make 2-3 slits on top of calzone. Brush with either beaten egg or olive oil, sprinkle marjoram. Lay them in greased tray then bake in oven on 200°C to pinkish brown colour. Sauce: Blend all accept oregano with 1/4 cup of water, add herbs and keep on boil till it's fine paste. Remove and let it cool..
If you find this Whosayna’s Calzone recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.