Fish and Shrimp Fried Rice.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fish and shrimp fried rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fish and Shrimp Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fish and Shrimp Fried Rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fish and shrimp fried rice using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish and Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of long grain rice.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 small of onion, diced.
- Make ready 2 of tilapia fillets, semi frozen.
- Take 15 of raw shrimp, cleaned and deviened…. remove tail.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 3 of stalks of green onions.
- Make ready 1 cup of peas and carrots, frozen.
Instructions to make Fish and Shrimp Fried Rice:
- *** some recipes use Ham but I use Bacon drippings in place of 'oil'…..
- rinse rice 3 times… put in sauce pan with water and salt… let soak for 30 minutes…..
- allow water to come to a boil and turn down to Med/low. allow to cook covered for 16-18 minutes.
- put rice in shallow pan.. toss and fan… once it is room temp u can put it in the freezer for 45 minutes… though it seems silly to fan and toss the rice… it is important for the steam and moisture to get out of the rice…..
- ****IF U R PLANNING TO COOK THIS THE NEXT DAY….. then put in container and refrigerate…..
- semi frozen fish should be cut in cubes and the shrimp should also have the tales removed..
- onion should be diced in one bowl and green onion should be cut in another bowl..
- break rice up by hand so that it is like individual kernals..
- 2 eggs should be beaten in a bowl… add a dash of salt and pepper. put oil in wok or large non-stick skillet.. scramble the egg and then put it back in original bowl… the heat from the egg will cook any left in bowl….
- put 2T of oil in skillet put in diced onion and frozen veggies (NOT GREEN ONION) stir it on Med/ high until they are semi soft add fish and shrimp…. stir until shrimp is pink and fish is white…. removed from skillet…. I had a large mixing bowl and just put it in with the eggs….
- I put 2 more Tbsp of oil and allow it to get hot. pour rice into hot oil and stir constantly … making sure all the rice is covered with oil. rice will turn tan or the color of brown rice… and green onion and continue to stir….
- put meat— fish and egg back in skillet and continue to rapidly stir. add the soy sauce… once the soy sauce is mixed in well it's done…..
- *** my mother doesn't like garlic but u can add 2 cloves of garlic to the diced onion….
- **** u can taste and adjust salt and pepper …. you can use 2 tsp of fish sauce… but I don't personally..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fish and shrimp fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!