Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, keto friendly salmon cakes with garlic aioli. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have keto friendly salmon cakes with garlic aioli using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli:
- Prepare 2 cans of wild- caught salmon.
- Get 1/4 cup of plus 1 tbs. avocado -oil mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh Italian parsley or dill, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare of Garlic Aioli Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbs of avocado oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove, minced.
Steps to make Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli:
- In medium bowl, mix together salmon, 1 tbsp avocado oil mayo, green onions, bell pepper,Italian parsley or dill, almond flour,eggs and salt.
- With your hands form 8 round patties, about 1/2 inch thick, in large skillet over medium high heat, add avocado oil. Carefully place patties into pan and cook each side for 4 minutes, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- For garlic aioli:in small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and garlic. Pour into small ramekins and serve with patties. (for collagen boost) add 1 scoop collagen protein to salmon mixture before forming patties).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food keto friendly salmon cakes with garlic aioli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!