Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Calzone Pizza Parantha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Calzone Pizza Parantha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calzone Pizza Parantha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body requires to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to calzone pizza parantha recipe. You can have calzone pizza parantha using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Calzone Pizza Parantha:
- Prepare 200 gms of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled corn kernels.
- Take 2 tbsp of olives chopped.
- You need 100 gms of paneer cubed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of whole wheat.
- You need as required of Water.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
Steps to make Calzone Pizza Parantha:
- Make a soft dough with whole wheat and water..
- Grate the mozzarella cheese and add all the veggies roughly chopped and season with salt, oregano and red chilli flakes..
- Make big balls of the dough and roll it out into a big roti and keep it slightly thick. On one half apply pizza sauce..
- Put the cheese stuffing on the area where you have applied the sauce..
- Lift the other end and close the roti into half moon. With the help of a fork seal the edges carefully..
- Cook this on a hot griddle with oil till it turns brown from both sides..
We have everything 'pizza' nowadays, from pizza flavored lays chips to pizza cake, I came up with pizza paratha, if you know how to make roti, this recipe will be super easy for you to follow. And that is how the Paleo calzone was born! For those who have a nut allergy, you can substitute flaxseed flour. Pizza paratha is perfect for the times when you want to enjoy homemade pizza. This is also quick and easy recipe.
If you find this Calzone Pizza Parantha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.