Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Kimchi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade kimchi recipe. To make homemade kimchi you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Kimchi:
- You need 1 of Napa cabbage.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Radish.
- Use of Spring onions.
- Take 1 cup of Chilli pepper flakes.
- Use 1/3 cup of Dried shrimps.
- Get 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide of Pear or Apple purée.
- Get of Purée.
- Take 2 tbsp of Rice flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 cups of water.
Steps to make Homemade Kimchi:
- Soak the cabbage leaves and stalks in hot water and salt it for 2 hours..
- Prepare the purée. Heat water over low heat, add rice flour and sugar. Stir continuously till it becomes thick..
- Mix all the dry ingredients together to form a paste. Add to drained salted cabbage..
- Leave it out for a day or two in airtight containers to ferment. Fermentation is an anaerobic process where oxygen is not required..
If you find this Homemade Kimchi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.