Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Tortilla Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla salad recipe. You can have chicken tortilla salad using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Salad:
- Use 1 of medium carrot.
- You need 1 of small bunch of Napa cabbage leaves.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of root ginger.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Use of Virgin coconut oil.
- Get of Toasted sesame oil.
- Get of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Rice vinegar.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large flour tortilla.
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- Take 3 of baby cucumber.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Salad:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the tortilla into strips, coat with extra virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper and arrange in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Place the tortilla into the oven until crisp (12 minutes).
- Heat a grill pan on a medium heat and add virgin coconut oil.
- Cut the chicken in half into fillets and cook until golden brown.
- Peel the ginger and garlic and mince the two into a larger bowl.
- Prepare the dressing with: 2 tbsp extra virgin oil, 2 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, 1/2 tbsp honey, and the prepared ginger and garlic.
- Slice the Napa cabbage into smaller pieces and grate the carrot. Slice the baby cucumber.
- Place everything (minus the chicken and tortilla) into the large bowl and toss to mix.
- Slice the chicken into strips once cooled.
- Plate up by placing the salad first, followed by the tortilla strips and chicken..
Chicken Tortilla Wraps, Pork Loin Tortilla Wraps With Roasted Vegetables And Citrus Mint Dressing, Chicken Tortilla Wraps. Press tortillas, seasoned sides up, in bowls. Be the first to rate & review! Southwestern Tortilla Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Fresh salad mix with tortilla strips, cheese, guacamole, tomatoes & your choice of fajita chicken Salad dressings made fresh daily, like everything else: Creamy Jalapeño, Honey Mustard, Cilantro.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.