Easy Chicken Enchiladas. Easy Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The BEST chicken enchiladas — easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite fillings, and made with a super-simple Best Chicken Enchiladas Ever! Learn how to make a Chicken Enchiladas with your own scratch-made sauce!
Corn tortillas are dipped in red chili sauce to bake in the flavor in this easy chicken enchiladas recipe. This chicken enchilada recipe is very easy to make because it uses left-over (or rotisserie) chicken and a few simple ingredients. Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The BEST chicken enchiladas — easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite fillings, and made with a super-simple Best Chicken Enchiladas Ever! Learn how to make a Chicken Enchiladas with your own scratch-made sauce!
Easy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Chicken Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Get 1/4 cup of onion.
- Get 2 can of diced green chile.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Get 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Make ready 1 packages of (10) burrito size tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- Make ready 1 of pepper.
Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce. Chicken Enchiladas made from scratch – juicy, cheesy and full of flavour! There's a few components to homemade enchiladas, but it is absolutely worth the effort with flavour you can never achieve with. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not surprised!
Steps to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- shred the chicken.
- mix green Chile, diced onion, 1/2 lb of cheese and garlic salt/pepper with the chicken.
- in casserole dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to lightly cover bottom.
- in separate pan, pour half can of enchilada sauce.
- coat each tortilla, one at a time, with the enchilada sauce..
- scoop enough chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up.
- once you've rolled all 10 tortillas and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce on top, enough to cover all.
- spread other 1/2 lb of cheese on top.
- cover with foil, cook at 325 for 25 minutes.
- uncover, cook another 6 minutes.
- let cool, eat!.
My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step! Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. Share: Rate this Recipe We love chicken enchiladas with cheese! They're our go-to meal to transform chicken into something fabulous! Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe Mix all your favorite Mexican flavors into one easy chicken Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!