Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. You should replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq prime rib sandwiches & summertime sides recipe. You can cook mike's bbq prime rib sandwiches & summertime sides using 32 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides:
- Get of ● For The Prime Rib, Chuck Or Rump Roast.
- Prepare 4 Pounds of Beef Roast Of Choice [5 pounds if bone in].
- Provide as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of ● For The Beef Roast Dry Rub.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Take 1 tbsp of Course Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Dried Thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of Crushed Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of ● For The BBQ Sauce Base Sauté.
- Take 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- You need 1 of LG Jalapeño [chopped].
- Use 5 of LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine chopped].
- Provide 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of ● For The Homemade BBQ Sauce [or use 17 ozs your favorite sauce].
- Get of Or, See Step #9 For An Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce.
- Get of ● For The Breads/Buns [slider buns work great as well].
- Provide as needed of Your Choice Of Fresh Thick Rolls.
- Use as needed of Butter Or Garlic Herb Butter.
- You need of ● For The Toppings & Sides.
- Use as needed of Fresh Thin Sliced White Onions [topping].
- Use as needed of Fresh Thin Sliced Red Onions [topping].
- Get as needed of Dill Pickle Slices [topping].
- You need as needed of Sliced Jalapeños [topping].
- Use as needed of Chilled Cole Slaw [topping or side].
- Use as needed of Seasoned Corn On The Cob [side].
- Prepare as needed of Bourbon Baked Beans [side].
- Take as needed of BBQ Baked Beans [side].
Steps to make Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides:
- Rinse your roast and pat dry..
- Mix your dry rub well..
- Coat roast with olive oil and press dry rub tightly on roast. Top, bottom and sides. Use all..
- Roast at 400° on a lifted rack for the first 15 minutes. Then, reduce temperature to 325° for 25 minutes per pound uncovered. Know that if you feel your meat is too rare, you can always tighten it up during your BBQ Sauce simmer..
- Allow roast to sit for 5 minutes on counter. Then, cut your roast in large thin slices. Trim all fat and discard..
- Fine slice meat in thin manageable strips..
- Sauté your garlic, onions and pepper in olive oil until translucent. About 7 minutes. Be careful not to burn your garlic..
- Make your BBQ sauce or, use your favorite sauce. Sweet Baby Rays is one of the better ones out there on the market IMHO..
- HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE 1-1/2 cups quality ketchup – 1/4 cup packed brown sugar – 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce – 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce – 2 tbsp dried mustard – 1 tsp liquid smoke – 1/2 tsp salt – 1 tsp granulated garlic powder – 1 tsp granulated onion powder- 1 tsp course ground black pepper. Double if needed. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add BBQ Sauce to your sauté. Simmer for 10 minutes covered. Stir occasionally..
- Add your thin sliced beef to BBQ Sauce and simmer for.20 minutes uncovered to thicken stirring occasionally..
- Pick your choice of fresh rolls but make certain they're sturdy enough to stand up to your heavy meats, sauce and toppings..
- Coat your bread with butter or, garlic herb butter. Toast or grill for 3 to 5 minutes at 325° or, until crispy..
- See my recipe under, "Mike's Bourbon Baked Beans." Or, "Mike's BBQ Baked Beans," if interested..
- See my recipe under "Mike's 5 Way Corn On The Cob," if interested..
- See my recipe under, "Mike's Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw," if interested..
- Or, "Mike's Chilly Summer Cole Slaw," if interested.
- Enjoy with stout or ice cold lager beer!.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.