Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, yummy yummy shrimp, snap peas, & rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have yummy yummy shrimp, snap peas, & rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice:
- Make ready 1 of wild rice.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar snap peas.
- Take 1 of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Make ready 10 of cocktail shrimp.
- Get 1 of fresh basil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of red pepper, chopped.
Steps to make Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice:
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Make enough for about 3 servings..
- Chop and crush ginger into tiny pieces..
- When rice is about half way done, add snap peas and half of the ginger. Cook together until rice is done..
- While rice is cooking, coat bottom of a skillet with peanut oil. Add the sesame oil and crushed red pepper and heat over medium heat..
- Lay shrimp in the oil in an even layer. Add basil, remaining ginger, and chopped red pepper. Cook together until shrimp is done..
- Stir shrimp into rice mixture, serve, and devour..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food yummy yummy shrimp, snap peas, & rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!