Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional).
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional):
- Take 600 g of chicken breast.
- Get 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- Take 2 teaspoon of garlic crushed.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of bbq spice.
- Take 1 of red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 jar (300 g) of tomato pasta sauce.
- Get 16 of soft corn tortillas.
- Get 1 cup of shredded Pizza cheeses.
- Make ready of vegetable oil.
- Get of For Garnish: cilantro, chopped scallion, sour cream, jalapeño and chopped tomatoes.
- Get of Serve with Spanish rice and beans.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional):
- Pre heat oven 200C Sprinkle chicken with cumin, garlic spices, and salt to marinate. Put chicken on a baking tray and bake for 15 -20mins (till cooked through) allow to cool..
- Pull chicken breasts apart by hand into shredded strips. Spoon approx 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla and roll into cigar shape. Place enchiladas snuggled together with on baking tray, then top enchilada with tomato sauce and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes on high (200g) until cheese melts..
- Garnish with cilantro, scallion, sour cream and chopped tomatoes. Best serve with Spanish rice and beans..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!