Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy cheesy chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy cheesy chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Make ready 10 of medium flour tortillas.
- Take 1 packages of cream cheese (8 oz.).
- Take 1 cup of Old El Paso mild salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of Old El Paso mild green Chile enchilada sauce (10 oz).
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of minced onion.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Fully cook and shred chicken breasts..
- Add cream cheese, salsa, milk, 1/2 a cup of the cheese and seasoning to pan and stir until smooth..
- Roll about 1/3 cup of creamy chicken in each tortilla and place seam down..
- Spread green Chile enchilada sauce over top.
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy cheesy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!